Saturday, June 14, 2014

Friends No More

Friends No More

Once I was your friend,
But it seems that's reached it's end
The world is a bowling ball,
And we are both just pins.
 
Never again will we laugh and talk
And never again will I be mocked
You've severed the rope that connected us,  
And now I fall towards rocks
My emotions are just a string, just twine
That you twist and that you wind,
That you light aflame most days
And that you treat as grime

My jokes to you are dirt
And to me that just hurts,
So I dug a hole through my jokes
And buried myself so you'd smirk.
The others you speak of, you treat me the same.
I am a cat in the ocean and you are to blame
For the ocean comes from me,
And from you the emotions came.
My mind is a stone and you are a drill,
Into the stone you went a little.
At first it felt good, but then the stone cracked
And there isn't a cure because I am not ill.
You are a truly sick man
You are just an empty can
After I remove the cover the lies you told are clear
So I've just one demand.
Please sir, next time drill into yourself show us all the scam.
I do not regret knowing you, I regret that our friendship was a sham.

No comments:

Post a Comment