Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Cracked



I am not the person I was 4 years ago


I still don't know if that's good or bad though

Am I sponge, only leaking what others have said or done

or am I gone, am i absent?

What have I become?


Before I would never give up, but now I am done.

The only thing I can do is break the glass of life and run run run.

Have I begun, is this for Coach Munn, it doesn't feel fun.

But it is for approval, of a man that is dead

It is for the inspiration to escape from dread.

I will always relent, no matter what is sent

to stop my attempt to become a dent

in the course of humanity, not for reasons of vanity,

but because I believe I can be free to choose charity

without remembrance over selfishness and celebrance.


Cogito ergo sum. Those who don't think are doomed.

Nothing but my mind can stop me. People might drop me because I won't not be

some one that doesn't have a copy. No difference, in life I've found the key.

Though the road may be rocky, I don't drive fast and cocky,

I prepare, I dare, I watch, I listen, I stare,

I don't care, if my life goes unnoticed,

I will die bare, and all I do will affect us in the greatest

way, each and every day. I will work and work and I won't play,

until I make a crack, a dent, a hole, one that will last, one that will stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment