Sunday, May 12, 2013

Rejection

I feel as if I am an outcast, living in a hell which I can no longer bear. I wish to make better the situation, but as the moment comes all I have is fear. And from my eye would come a tear, if it didn't exile me further from others.
But its as if I'm stuck halfway down a cliff trying to get back up, and the only hope for survival is to leap for a rope hanging down the side, unsure of whether it's fixed or if I'll fall straight to your death. Into a hell worse than the one in which I began.
I'm a blind man in a burning building, and people tell me to jump. A deaf man in a church and I'm trying to sing. A diver that thinks the water is shallow, and a skydiver in the time between pulling the chord and the chute coming out.
A thief that realizes he will be caught. A flower, waiting for the winter to come and end me. A bird before adulthood alone in its nest. I've No hope, no chance, but to spread my wings and jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment